Payment method introduction
Sample payment method: 1: For samples, we can usually use PayPal to pay.
2: Paypal payment We will send samples according to the receiving address of your PayPal account.
3: Paypal will charge you a 5% handling fee.
Order payment method: 1: We provide you with the company’s T/T account.
2: When remittances, please note that the receiving company is our company name.
3: For orders, we need to charge a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% needs to be paid before shipment.
4: We will provide you with photos of the production process and photos at the end of production. Provide package express code
We provide you with multiple modes of transportation
1: Express: provide you with DHL.UPS, TNT, EMS, and other express services. The time is about 4-9 days.
2: Airfreight: send large parcels by air freight agent, the time is about 5-14 days
3: Sea transportation: shipping by container sea, the price is cheap, but the time takes 30-45 days
4:Railway: Railway transportation can only reach Europe. The price is cheap, the time takes 35-45 days